Detailed, Accurate and Thorough Home Inspections for Your Home for Sale in San Diego
Never sale you home without getting a home inspection FIRST!
This will save a TON of time an money in last minute repairs and hassles
Here are just a few reasons a Solid Foundation Home Inspection
can benefit you and the selling of your home in San Diego:
- Gives you an accurate snapshot of the current condition of the property so you can address problems in advance and at a manageable pace, instead of being rushed into quick and potentially costlier last minute repairs and upgrades.
- Makes your property more desirable to prospective buyers.
- Prepares you for issues that the buyers inspection will reveal. This gives you the opportunity to become aware of, and repair, property conditions so they don't pose a problem when negotiating your sale. Negotiations are critical.
- Eliminates last minute repair hassles that could delay closing.
- Reduces the number of contingencies in a sale agreement, which makes closing easier.
- Decreases the possibility of unknowns causing a sale to fall through.
- Gives you more control over the selling process.
Depending on the severity of the problem, it can lead to a new round of negotiations, delay your escrow, or it can even ruin your sale!
It just makes good sense to have a Solid Foundation home inspection prior to selling; it can save you frustration, headaches as well as your time and money.
If you are planning on selling you home this is a must read article!
Things To Look Out For Before Selling Your Home
Listing inspections are the future of home inspection
listing inspections facilitate numerous benefits for all involved in the transaction. They smooth the sale of the home without causing the surprise of unknow defects that can cause a sale to fall through.
This article is about one the most renowned home inspectors in California. The majority of the inspections that he performs are listing inspections. Check it out...
LISTING INSPECTIONS SAVE BIG BUCKS
Click here to see what your FULL SAN DIEGO HOME INSPECTION includes…
Call Now to Schedule Your Inspection